- 1 – 18 oz. Bottle of Southside’s Original Barbeque Sauce
- 2 Small Cans of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1 bunch of Green Onions (sliced)
- 1 Rack of Southside Market Baby Back Ribs
- Empty bottle of Southside Original Barbeque sauce, plus 2 cans of chipotle pepper into blender. Blend until smooth
- Take rack of Southside Smoked Baby Back Ribs and lay on top of a piece of foil. Apply a generous amount of chipotle barbecue sauce to the ribs. Make sure to coat the ribs evenly.
- Wrap ribs in the foil and put on grill over indirect heat for 30-45 minutes. Do not wrap too tight. Leave a small amount of space so the meat does not stick to the foil wrapping. As an alternative, you may choose to put them into a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.