The classic quesadilla, made the Southside way with our USDA Prime Brisket, will be a crowd pleaser not soon forgotten. Pair it with fresh, homemade Pico de Gallo to make any dinner a fiesta!
- 1 Lb. Southside Smoked USDA Prime Beef Brisket
- 1 Package of Flour Tortillas
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh Pico de Gallo
- Warm meat in a nonstick skillet and set aside.
- Warm tortilla on one side and turnover. Add cheese and meat, and top with a second tortilla. Once tortilla is browned to your liking turn over and brown other side to your liking.
- Serve warm with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
*Host Tip: Substitute the Brisket for Southside’s slow-smoked Turkey Breast for a leaner alternative.